Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LOVE is a COSTLY affair



Rendezvous with Shah


On a hot evening I went to see the Taj.
It was getting dark-
The sun was setting across the river,

Just then I saw him sitting quietly over there
-And my balls shook with a jerky shiver.

It was him there, Shah Jahan, lonely and old,
The hookah was not lit, 
The dish of Briyani getting cold.

 I saw a glint, a drop of tear rolling down.
"Must be thinking of Mumu",  I asked.
He turned and looked at me with a frown.

"Her memory must be killing you right Shah”?
Making his face Shah replied
“Memory? Ho ha, memory says you bah”!

"You know nothing Sonny,
Keeping seven wives is a fucking costly affair,
The Setting of daily accounts 
been giving me a deadly despair".

"Good thing Mumu finally is dead,
now one is less.

After  fourteen kids she was loose
And I was kinda dry.
A man always has a limit ya know, 
No matter how hard he may try!

But young fella that’s not what for I am crying.
With taxes on my marbles 
Times been sort of trying"

“By mother and by the whiskers of Allah!
That damn thing called the Taj 
Costed me  a grand helluva Moolah!

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, admire and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his soul and mind to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete